Combat Pistol Concepts
Israeli Tactical School-VA
Quality Firearms Education and Training for Shooters of All Experience Levels
Welcome to my website, and thank you for visiting!
PLEASE take a moment to read the information shown below.
My mission is to educate and train others to develop their self-defense mindset and skills so they may effectively protect themselves and others when involved in a stressful life threatening encounter.
I accomplish my mission by providing quality education and training in a professional, friendly, and small class environment. Students can learn everything from fundamental handgun marksmanship techniques through advanced self-defense techniques, developing the proper self-defense mindset, and an understanding how the body will react during a violent and stressful encounter.
Handgun shooters of all experience levels from the new shooter to the most accomplished shooter will be able to increase both their confidence and skills with a handgun during a life threatening encounter.
A complete description of all the courses I offer may be found by clicking on the ‘Our Courses’ link on the left.
Most students follow the progression shown below.
- Virginia Concealed handgun Permit and Basic Pistol Safety – this course is not only ideal for new and novice shooters, but is also excellent for accomplished shooters as a refresher.
- Fundamental Handgun Shooting Course – the focus of this course is to instill sound handgun marksmanship fundamentals which is paramount before continuing on to defensive specific education and training. Ideal course for new and novice shooters as well as accomplished shooters who have developed ‘bad habits’.
- Defensive Pistol Basic Shooting Course – this course is the first step in developing proper defensive mindset and shooting skills.
- Israeli Tactical TAC 1 and 2 Pistol Course – this course develops more advanced and more aggressive defensive shooting techniques and mindset.
- Close Quarters and Unusual Positions Shooting Course – you may not be standing or be a long distance from your attacker in a life threatening encounter. This course teaches techniques you can use if you find yourself in this situation.
Click here to view a complete description on all of the above courses or on the 'Our Courses' link on your left.
To register for a course click here or on the 'Course Schedule' link on your left.
If you have ANY questions please do not hesitate to contact me using the 'Contact Us' link on your left.
Owner and Chief Instructor
Combat Pistol Concepts and Israeli Tactical School Virginia